Friday, May 29, 2009

My New Blog

Kristin has been trying to convince me for months to start a blog. Well, I finally have something important to say, so here I am with my very own blog. Now you will probably never hear the end of me and my rants (which are all grass fed, meaning they are tasty and nutritious)
So here is my important info: Dr. Rand Paul, the son of Ron Paul has decided to run for senator, in non-other than our very own state of Kentucky. Yay! You can check out (and donate to) his website at randpaul2010.com Getting him elected would be fantastic for our state and the country. So please go out and talk to everyone you know about voting for him.  And be sure to register as a Republican because it is a closed primary, and every supporter needs to vote.
I hope everyone is doing well, and have a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. Aimee told me about this a couple of weeks ago and I immediately ran and told anyone who I thought would listen to me. I am really looking forward to this campaign. Glad you finally have a place to rant.

    -Nathan

    ReplyDelete